top of page

Our Immigration Services

Our team of committed advisers understands the importance of your case. With experience in a wide array of immigration areas, Sense Immigration Consultancy will handle your legal request with care and professionalism.

Immigration: Practices

British Citizenship

There are different ways to apply for British citizenship based on your circumstances. You do not automatically get British citizenship if you were born in the UK. It depends on when you were born and your parents’ circumstances. You may be eligible to apply for citizenship if you were born in the UK and are not a British citizen. 

EEA Family Members

If you’re an EU, EEA or Swiss citizen, you and your family can apply to the EU Settlement Scheme to continue living in the UK after 30 June 2021. If your application is successful, you’ll get either settled or pre-settled status.

Image by David Dibert

Appendix FM

This route is for those seeking to enter or remain in the UK on the basis of their family life with a person who is a British Citizen, is settled in the UK.

Standard Visitor Visas

You can apply for a Standard Visitor visa if you want to visit the UK:

  • for leisure or to see your family and friends

  • for business, or to take part in sports or creative events

  • for another reason, for example to receive private medical treatment

Image by Luca Bravo

Student Visas

You can apply for a Tier 4 (General) student visa to study in the UK if you’re 16 or over and you:

Business Immigration

You can apply for a Start-up visa if:

bottom of page